Sunday 7 August 2016

JULY 2016 UPDATE - What is going on?

WELCOME TO JULY 2016

Picture from May 2016
Since my last posts, e-mails and all that, that you probably have seen...or not, a lot of things changed. I have moved back to my home country - Poland, where I decided to  settle down for a bit, while providing my services on the internet to the world, at places such as "Fiverr" and YouTube, and also - as I called - "offline" - mostly as a producer...not only in music, however mostly in distribution, publication and promotion of music artists.



COMPOSER AND MUSICIAN

I have grew in strength, flexibility, gained extra skills, as well as strengthened my existing ones, and also gained on knowledge within music production. Easily, I can create various compositions, with use of electric and bass guitars. Here are some examples of my musical compositions, made in the last years, which delivers music with use of those instruments:




Not to ge too cocky, of course, composition-wise, there were many music productions of my creations in the past years. Ideal as background music, soundtracks, film scores and music for videos, I have composed music with various use of different musical styles, within moods and themes.

Thanks to the experience I have overcome during my life, I have overcome many, sometimes disturbing, events, that have an impact over my emotions. Those emotions I have released, and presented in the music I have created. Well...at least some of the best parts of it.

So, here are some of the memorable mention, that have been touched by the popularity and my own, personal choices:




This one is a symphonic, orchestral, instrumental music, that could easily work within the game development, as background music, or as a film OST. One it was featured on a video called "Obama Antichrist Who Doesn't Want You to Know" - video on YouTube, that was so controversial, it was taken down, however it gave me a financial support, which I used for various investments, mostly in a new diet for better health. Thank you Obama! for your controversy and Health Care :D


SPEAKING OF SUPPORT

Click to Learn More

Here is a way to support my work, I mean the music and all what I do, now available on Patreon, where you can become my supporter, a so called "Patreon", like something you would like to do to invest in an independent market of MUSIC, ARTS AND ENTERTAINMENT:




Alternatively, you can make a donation via PayPal, with chosen by yourself amount, including multiple credit and debit card payment options available: Maestro, Mastercard, Visa, American Express.


ROYALTY FREE MUSIC LIBRARY

Also, I have grown my music library at AudioMicro, where I provide music under royalty free license, which allows the buyers to use this material, for commercial purposes, such as monetizing videos on YouTube, or making profits from a film or video game. 
 View Voytek Pavlik Profile at AudioMicro
Click to View My Profile
Here is a mix of royalty free rock music video available on AudioMicro. In the video description, you will find links to each music tracks featured in the video. Have a listen, give me thumbs up, share and leave comments there if you have any questions to just would like to give me your opinion:



Check out my YouTube channel for more royalty free music, within rock, action, horror and club dance, and more coming soon. In the near future, I'm planning to make tutorial videos in how to create music with Garageband, couple of audio editing tips and tricks, as well as perhaps...recording myself live.


Watch My Videos on YouTube


END OF PART ONE

TO BE CONCLUDED...

...in the next part: producing, published albums up to this point, future projects and goals, and few other stuff.

Please comment and share this blog.

With kind regards,
Voytek Pavlik

No comments:

Post a Comment