Tuesday 27 June 2017

Synthwave Retro Cyberpunk - Music Mix 30 MINs of Background, Soundtrack, Electronic Music

Something that I have decided to start doing recently, which is a sort of "one way go music production", that includes recently musical trends:



This interesting, why this sort of music style is popular these. From which that is, the times of 80's are back, however in a newer form.

While the times are coming back, they sort of changing the form, and this is the music I decided to create. Mostly because my childhood was the part of it, thanks to my mother who listened to out loud: Eurythmics, Prince, Michael Jackson, and my step-father, who introduced me to: Depeche Mode and Howard Jones. They both showed me "Back to the Future" films the "Blade Runner" movie with the ultimate Harrison Ford.

From the later stages of my musical journeys, I have discovered such other types of classics, such as: Gary Numan, and PIG, David Bowie and KMFM (which stands for Kill Mather F*cking Depeche Mode).

Have a listen to the Music Mix I made and enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment