Tuesday 3 April 2018

Cryptocurrency Platforms for Music Creators (Listen, Support, Share)


There is a new wave of supporting creative people, with use of the trendy cryptocurrency, which is getting bigger and bigger.

While the buyers and sellers at the stock market's Blockchain (BTCs, ETHs, LTCs and many more), tend to focus on calculating their next moves, are there any places for the creative people, like musicians, composers and music producers? 

It turned out that there are platforms ideal for this type of content to be published, and to allow music creators to start earning cryptocurrency with their music. So here are those cryptocurrency platforms I am currently using, to publish and promote my music content online, which allows people to provide further support and recognition.

DSound:

Here is a SoundCloud-like platform, which basically works similarly, but instead of giving hearts (aka likes), you Upvote the chosen music or audio content you want to support.

You also need to register, however by creating a Steemit account, which will need to be connected together with the appropriate key security number, which consists of multiple digits. It is somehow complicated process, however it pays of with good security of your earned cryptocurrency, that is Steem Dollars. 

Currently, I am still learning this system of theirs, but I am seeing a potential in it, and I already am earning my shared revenues.

My profile - www.dsound.audio/#!/@voytekpavlik

Seemit:
This is the main HQ of DSound. It is sort of like Blogger,which is mainly focused on creating blogs and detailed posts. Good for those with programming and blogging skills. There are good features allowing users to create a somehow complex posts. It uses the technology, just like DSound, of Upvote and also - Reseetms. 

The platform in my opinion has a big potential to be a success. It is also connected with DTube, a sort of like competition to YouTube. I met few music creators up there in the Steemian community (that's how they call themselves), who are pretty successful. I believe anyone who focuses on anything, can achieve success. It's all about smart work with some hard work.

My profile - www.steemit.com/@voytekpavlik

Minds:

This one is really interesting. It is more like an average social media platform, like Facebook or Google Plus, however this one has its own cryptocurrency, which already is featured at the blockchain. Although, it's still working on getting off the grounds, it has its own mobile app unlike other ones listed above. I mean...Steemit has some sort of a mobile app, but it's very limited, especially when you have all these possibilities available to you when creating a blog with Steemit.

Minds is simple, basically you earn similarly like with Steemit, but it works like Facebook - based on likes, shares, comments and groups. You can share your music content publish in other places. The platform makes the posts look clear and readable.

I personally like to use this one not like the other social media platforms. Just like the name says, I try to make my posts to look like if I was an intellectual person :)

My profile - www.minds.com/voytekpavlik 

Pros and Cons:

Cryptocurrency is something that is currently trending, and also getting its citiciasm from the governments, the people and the world. The idea is really interesting, and if it works out properly, it will be a good addition for artists and creative people, to support themselves, their work and even their families. 

When analysing it on a global scale, it does create a certain realization of the current reality of things, that there are no real alternatives to the money and payment system. Yes, there are different currencies, but all of them have centralised system such as - the banking system, which most of us know how that works in reality and what it was based on...

Personally, I am using these platforms in a way of slowly engaging in them with my time, while observing how they develop. Whenever I see a positive outcome, after of course - doing some work on them, I continue giving extra time and work. 

Meanwhile I focused on other things, which I know work. For example - publishing and promoting my music content on YouTube, Facebook, and also recently I have restarted publishing music videos on Vimeo, which provides better promotion on Facebook and it is connected with Creative Commons.

As far as I know, Steemit and Minds have their cryptocurrencies featured on CoinMarketApp and www.coinmarketcap.com, where they can be traced with other cryptocurrencies.

Alternatively:

With use of a crypto wallet on a website like www.blockchain.info, you can accept donations in cryptocurrency. 

Here is my QR code and a number for my wallet:




1T3qHNNMWTvurRJuC4ZprTLyTSQQqZFjQ

By the way, here is my latest video on YouTube, featuring digital art I have created with part of my music in the background. Yes, I started doing art like Jim Carrey but digitally, and I'm not as good as he is:



Peace,
VP

No comments:

Post a Comment